Before I get started with any programming or installation service, you'll need to have:
- Purchased your domain name
- Signed up with a web-hosting company
Zen Cart's installation instructions contain both minimum and recommended server requirements for Zen Cart v1.5.5; for additional information, refer to this Zen Cart FAQ:
- Apache must be configured with AllowOverride set to either 'All' or, at least, both the 'Limit' and 'Indexes' parameters (and preferably with the 'Options' parameter, too).
- PHP must be configured to support CURL with OpenSSL.
- While Zen Cart® can run on Windows/IIS servers, Linux/Apache servers are recommended for best results.
Please note: I do not provide services or install plugins on websites that use a Template Monster template. Those templates are just too convoluted for me to provide you with an accurate estimate.